Caltex Havoline Coke give-away Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter including but not limited to Astron Energy (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter” ), Caltex Service Stations, Singh & Sons, Avatar Digital Agency (Pty) Ltd, MEC Global, Sapphire Logistics (Pty) Ltd, Known associates (Pty) Ltd and /or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, partners, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- Information on how to enter as well as the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on the Caltex Havoline website at www.caltexhavoline.co.za
4.1 The Promotion shall run from 1 November 2018 whilst stocks last
4.2 The promotion will run at participating Caltex service stations
- To enter the Promotion:
5.1. Buy a 1L or 2 x 500ml Havoline promotional packs and receive a 300ml Coke at no cost. The promotional packs are:
- Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40 1L
- Havoline Xtended Life Coolant 1L
- Havoline Formula SAE 20W-50 1L
- Havoline Formula SAE 20W-50 2 x 500ml
- Havoline Multi Vehicle ATF 2 x 500ml
- Havoline MTF 2 x 500ml
- Winner Coke Redemption:
6.1 The Coke will be redeemed at the point of purchase once the customer has paid for their purchase of the promotional product.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures or warranties (including warranties and functionalities of the Prize/s).
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion.
- If required by the Minister of Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all Entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us.
- Recipients of the free Coke, on acceptance of Coke, may be requested to participate in publicity or broadcast or publishing with Caltex internal or external communication including social media. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and town of residence) may also be announced on the Caltex Facebook page. The recipients shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Recipients that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise.
- The free Coke may not be awarded (and entries disqualified) if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Promoter detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Independent registered auditors and/or attorneys will oversee this Promotion.
- The laws of South Africa apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
Disclaimer: Information was correct at time of going to press but may be subject to change.